Monday, April 21, 2008

Food Update!!

It's been awhile since I last posted. Partly because I have been busy with my Birthday (I'M 24!) and partly because I've just been plain too lazy to post. But now, I have a quick run-through of what I've been making in the past 2 weeks or so. If you would like any recipes feel free to email me at kylethomas2@gmail.com

Tofurky Italian "sausage", Green Pepper, Onion Sandwich:


Vegan Pasta Primavera:


Vegan Parmesan Cheese:


Indian Tofu and Stir-fried Veggies


Hash in a Flash (potatoes, bell peppers, onions, "sausage", red pepper flakes, salt & pepper):


Mirepoix mix (celery, onion, carrot) used for a brown rice dish with some bell pepper added:



My friends, family, and I celebrated my birthday during the weekend of April 11th. On Friday (April 11) my mother and I went to Santa Cruz for a beautiful day by the beach.

Santa Cruz:




At "The Mystery Spot" in Santa Cruz. In this picture I am actually hanging vertically but the building is at a slant so it looks like I'm hanging at a weird angle:


Here's another picture at "The Mystery Spot" where you can see the building is definitely leaning:


On Saturday April 12 it was hot so we had a little pool party. This is a picture of me looking at a deer's backside. Notice the deer's eyes!!:

1 comment:

Shelle said...

Good times with the deer! Happy Birthday, still! :)