Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pretty? Ugly? Pretty Ugly?

As I said I'm sticking to making a veggie dish and some grains...most of the time. I was dying to make some peanut sauce again because I'm a dirty slut for peanut butter lately. It was super, lemme tell you. Some Blanched Broccoli always goes well with Peanut Sauce so I made some of that with some Tofu sauteed in Sesame Oil.


The Broccoli and Tofu over Brown Rice looked very pretty without the sauce so here it is:




With the Peanut Sauce, however, it looked just plain ugly:




I haven't baked in a long time but with my crazy (almost pregnant) cravings for Peanut Butter lately I made Peanut Butter Banana Muffins.





I just discovered this great new market that I drive by everyday. But, today I stopped in and I'm in love! They have a lot of great Israeli, Greek, and other Middle Eastern things as well as some hard to find health food items. I can't believe I missed it before! Today I bought 3 bananas, 1 lemon, 1 lime, some sugar snap peas, and a bottle of capers for only $5.00. I can't wait until I run out of food and go shopping there again!

No comments: