Monday, February 4, 2008

Hello, Green Bean

I have been eating really bad lately. That's probably why I haven't been posting so much lately. I have just been eating packaged foods and veggie burgers and things that I can make quickly. But now I'm sick of it and I went out shopping and I want to start eating better again. My plan is to make a great tasting veggie dish with grains or rice. So that's the plan but we'll see what happens. I've been so lazy lately.

Tonight, however, I sauteed some green beans with garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and red pepper flakes. I also made some spicy quinoa. Quinoa with some Asian garlic chile sauce mixed in.



Wow! From the look of this, it could be a great thing to serve at Halloween time. It kinda looks like a melted witch face with snakes for hair.

Anyway, I feel better already. I love veggies and grains, and I love love love spices and sauces and condiments and herbs. And I love you!!

2 comments:

Steffi said...

I love it! I adore both quinoa and green beens. Now cook for me, man :-P

Shelle said...

Aww, love you too! You were talking about me, right, and not about the dish? ;)