Monday, January 14, 2008

Garlicky Cream of Celery & Potato Soup

I always buy vegetables from the store whenever it's called for in a new recipe. I always buy celery but I usually only use two or three stalks before the whole head goes limp so today I decided to make my wilted celery a star-attraction dish. I made some soup out of the celery. And, let me tell you, it was the most amazing cream soup I have made so far. It's not an overwhelming celery taste but it has enough flavor to proclaim it Celery Soup. I recently bought a little bottle of Spike, which is a great herb-spice mix that went well into the soup. I'm sorry, but I'm so lazy I don't wanna put up the recipe right now. If you want to taste this awesome soup just send me a comment. Wow, this soup is great...and for the first time, I didn't waste a single part of the head of celery. I'm so proud.

3 comments:

Steffi said...

oh no, celery... don't break my heart, Kyle! I loathe celery (only vegan thing in the world I don't like).

Why would anyone want to eat a celery soup O_O ?!

Anonymous said...

i luv celery! great blog btw. i look forward to reading your recipes...

cmartel said...

I would LOVE the receipe for your celery soup !!! Sounds great. Cheryl
lovinmyplants@yahoo.com