Friday, November 9, 2007

TGIF (Thank Goodness It's Friday)!!

I was sitting at work and thinking of what I wanted for lunch as I only made a light dinner last night (I didn't have leftovers for lunch.) I was thinking and thinking and I remembered that I got a menu from the new veggie restaurant down the street. Let me tell you, it was tough to figure out what I wanted becuase everything sounded so damn nummy! I decided to go with the Spicy Mongolian Delight. I had no idea what it was but it sounded fun.







When I got back to work and opened the food box, I was amazed, I still didn't really know what it was. My best guess is that it was veggies and either seitan or tempeh in a fabu sauce. It was amazing. I might just become a regular there.

There is a McDonalds just across the way and their parking lot was full. :( I wish more people knew how good veg food is. I think most are just scared.

No comments: